Sports Recruiting in the Time of COVID
May 28, 2020
The annual rhythms of sports seasons and college recruiting cycles have always been comfortably familiar. Then came COVID-19. Amy and Mike invited college consultants David Stoeckel and Katie Andersen to share the state of sports recruiting in the time of COVID.
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
- What athletic recruiting rules have been changed since COVID-19?
- How have the timelines shifted?
- Since practices, games/competitions, showcases, and camps are cancelled, what should student-athletes do if they want to get recruited?
- Should students wait to hear from coaches or actively reach out to them?
- Starting back to school in the fall