AREAS OF IMPACT
- They affect only Division I sports and specifically exclude DI football and men’s and women’s basketball.
- Summer Sports Camps run by college coaches in 2018 . .
- Family Paid Campus Tours in the summer of 2018. . . .
- “Official Visits” paid for by the colleges. . . . .
New Rules are Confusing? YES!
But, if you advise student-athletes, you MUST know and understand these rules, right? YES!
WHY did the NCAA implement these new rules?
Starting with the 2018-2018 2019 school year, the NCAA wants high school athletes to have “more time to make thoughtful decisions when deciding considering where to go to college. Ultimately, a better recruiting process will improve the college experience for Division I student-athletes.”
- So, how do YOU learn “The Basics” of the New Regulations?
- Read on for a brief recap of the rules in this Newsletter.
- You are...