* Well established counselors have lots of experience, but frequently a limited amount of training or expertise to effectively help athletes with their recruiting activities
* New counselors just entering the profession; likely have very little, or no formal education at all in advising athletes
* All other counselors, plus coaches and parents – If you have a sincere desire to help athletes but need training in the techniques, please join us.
* Counseling student-athletes is a niche market. There is a huge need and demand by athletes, but a very small supply of qualified counselors to serve them. This equates to significant revenue opportunities for counselors! Interested?
* You will have a more comprehensive set of counseling skills than those possessed by your peers.
* You may be able to help your student-athletes to be accepted to more colleges as well as receive more significant “financial packages” than if they were just applying in the status of a “student”.
* How to conduct a highly effective initial consultation with your athlete’s family
* The secrets to identifying the best “target schools” for your student-ATHLETE!
* The critical importance of proper “timing” and the Ivy League Academic Index for your high academic athletes
Don't just take our word for it! Listen to what experienced Educational Consultants across the country have to say about our Webinar Series.
Each session we take an in-depth look at the process of successfully counseling a student-athlete from your first contact with the family all the way through signing a National Letter of Intent. Our 11-session webinar series includes:
The printed Counselor's Manual: "Advising the College-Bound Student-Athlete" provides the written course material that compliments the webinar series. We also supply a comprehensive list of online Counselor Resources that are available once you have access to the course.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express.
Sessions 1-3 Manual PDF format
OPTION to purchase remaining Sessions 4-11 for $235 (90 days to complete) + 30 minutes Mentorship
Counselor's Manual (printed)
Sessions 1-3 Manual in PDF format
30 minutes Mentorship
Extended Access ($29.95 for 6 months)